Thursday, July 30, 2009

The March of beat of God's Grace...!

So how are you? I'm fine. I hope you're fine too. Sometimes when thing start drying out here I visit my old Blogger account. It takes me back to where it all started. It's like visiting an old freind. It feel good to be back on the old town...

It just occurred to me, that we nothing but a breath. We puff and puff and what ever but everything marches all according to God's merciful grace. I had a great day. As always everything was ajar, wrong size, wrong brand, wrong application, wrong! wrong! wrong!...

But God showed that nothing is going to happen until heaven is ready and pleasing. But its' great to breathe new air. Although we've been all around. Yes, God can make things anew even with old things...

Yep! Nothing happens until we pray and hope on God. God has reserved for himself the last word and glory and the last laugh if you will...but remembering that God is a good God and want all the best things for us...what if everything marches to will of this good God that we have...

thbg

No comments: