Tuesday, August 18, 2009

For this one I had to pray...!

After my daughter set off for her departure and the kids. I felt like an empty nester all over again. I thought I learned something. I wanted to continue divulging God truth according to my version. I was reading somebody else's blog and I marveled...

I asked God to forgive my and all our sins. I plain forgot that we all need Christ. My daughter needs Christ and so the kids and everyone. I beginning to expect something even from the ones I love or should love. I marveled at my mistake...

I began to make my mistake at measuring the effectiveness of God work on me. In my steem I divulged the most precious truth I have ever come across in my study and very few benefited from it...

But the truth is so wonderful that it does not need anyone to look at it to shine. Its glory and joy are self contained. If I miss out. I have only myself to blame myself for it. God will not make himself responsible for our blindness...

God will not have a guilt trip in eternity. God has determined if someone goes to hell its because they love darkness rather than light. God has never made any covenants or agreements to give man anything...

Man in his peculiar nature is always trying to hack the control God has over all things. God said to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and compassion on whom I will have compassion..."

God has declared himself as a one show ring leader. God has created darkness but then the light and if you couldn't see, it is your or my problem. God has made his whole counsel availiable for $1.00 at a dollar store and if you did not care...?

I thought my life was down, then my 5 year nephew, was told to me, had a lots of questions for ME, and I said what is your question? He said, "I want to know when was God born...?" And what about Jesus God...?

I told this person whom God decided to reveal himself, and as the child fast forwarded his Superman 4 movie, I told him, God has always existed and has no beginning or end and if you put you trust in Jesus God, like you address him, you will see Superman 5, and 6 and 7, eat pizza for eternity, and you will live forever. You will never die...

He said "Whooola...!" "That is neat...!" "I want to do that...!"....

Jesus told some that "Many will come from the north, from the south, from east and from the west and take their seat at the table of the kingdom with Abraham, Isacc and Jacob, but the children of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness, where there will be wailing and knashing of teeth...

thbg

No comments: