Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting off the stage-coach...

Now that felt good. Getting off the stage-coach and into the inn. Sound like the scene of western movie in Rio Bravo or somewhere in some dusty town of the old west. And we I get off the stage-coach I go to my summer house in the country-my blogger account.

We got thing going elsewhere, but we just want to take it easy and try to think clearly for second. We've been running round and round the web and we just want to retire here for the evening. Now where do you think I would go with such as this introduction.

Well let's pray and hopefully God can tell us what and in what direction he has numbered our steps. We went into some web hosting but we were not to satified with the results. We want to be where the fish are.

We've made lots of friends here in this site and written quite a bit of blogs and had some view and comments on those blogs. Someblogs were out-lawed and some held at gun-point and some ambushed. But most of the cattle made it safe to the corral.

There this certian person in this site one old and one young, both precious on my friends list. I really pray when I wake I write something that ministers to them. We haven't been able to fast like we should. The flesh is giving me a fight.

Sooner or later I really have to turn in my badge to God and let him run the jail for a while while I visit the saloon and check for building code violations. A Sheriff is indespensible. You just have to lighten up and loosen up there. You are all too tense and stressed.

I seems everything is in check here in the saloon. The wine is fine and the tables are clean. I'd better get back to the jail and keep an eye on 'Billy the Kid' and keep him there until the marshal get here for the trial.

When the marshal get here, he's going to put alot of people in jail. We'll thats that way things are in my town out west. I could use a Mexican Salami burrito right about now. Yes and now you know what happens if you get off the stage-coach in my old town here in old blogger west. May

you keep out of trouble. You don't want any trouble with the sheriff. Bye.


See ya now!

Candlelight

No comments: