Saturday, May 2, 2009

Looking back a little bit...

Sometimes I turn back to my blogger account and tell it something I don't tell any other. It's when I take my tea or coffee and just let my mind wonder and think and take the road less trodded. Ever since we started our blogger account things began to happen.

Now we have an account in about two and a half sites. I call one a half site, because it's under devilopement and we had our problems there, but the Lord allowed us to stand. At Christianblog, we made a lots of freinds.

At True2Ourselves the building continued. The Lord has allowed me the greatest streak of prodigal indulgence since January of this year. The Word of God just keep on giving. All we've written we just have given it away like the same way our host allowed us into their sites.

I think the greatest challenge for the Christian blogger is staying faithful to the word of God, because not everyone does. And when become clear to me, sometimes it is not clear to everyone and sometime we have misunderstandings.

But our of the flints of strife the Lord has been able to bring fires of fellowship and freindship. It has been a good year so far. But then we have to pray for the less fortunate than ourselves and perhaps refresh their dire life with the wealthe that we have.

And now the Lord want to minister to our youth and how are we going to do that. I have to ask for God's help and grace to accomplish that. But I still believe God can accomplish any task his sets his heart to do and we don't doubt that it will come to pass in due time. May you be blessed.

Love

Candlelight

No comments: