Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Any Ways My Love!...

Any wus my love I'm here for you...

And that is real,...real...real,...good!...

What is the deal of monk gooking a nun?!...

BSOM: I don't know my lov, but father kinky seems to agree!...

And Dr. Franchesco of Saturday Giant, agrees too!!!

Any ways what with that my peice of morning dew from fallin' off a leaf?!...

I don't know but Shark'iro is really sorry for what her has done!...

And I mean a he!...

But love that is immoral!!!...

But the Temple doesn't seem to thinks so!...

For the Temple is!...

Jorjic a Abominic\Ba\Rachel Dura\BSOM\thbg ^^^^^^

1 comment:

Candlelight said...

Ba: Bachelors in Philontropy!!!

Any ways...hold that thought!...

As I was saying...

Ba: My conjecture is...that we should not...

...can't find words...

Ba: Continuing with this thought!...

I can't remember where I heard that!...

Ba: Bal is free for redemption...some where in the song...

I found love in a two way street an lost it in lonely highway...

But then that is the fate of all men born of women no exception even he I AM himself he lost his love in lonely highway to golgatha!!!

But then every man should know his limitations and and he set his to save only whom he chooses and only his own choice his...

And only if he is in a real real good mood to do even that!!!

Acid la vid

Who AM I to believe!!!

Ba: Final thought and this may be the final thought for some even many!!!...

Namely...that...well what is writen about God is just enought to take care of business and set hell on fire for the rest!!!

Ba: Epiloguing on matters...repent now what he is near!!!

Arriva Monterrey and Pensilvania Avenue,...and with God we thank our lucky stars who forever promise to give hope and asylum from those who hate what is good decent and just and just kind to do!!!

Ba