Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lord God Jesus thankyou for all you kind instruction. Some time I got a letter from the Government for Jury Duty and I began to exempt myself for my mental dissability, the physical make-up of my brain is not up complete...

I figured I couldn't bear the stigma of court trial and bear the phycologycal trauma of attendin' one. Since I spoke about venturin' out, but I must make a qualification that one shouldn't put the Lord God to the test if there is an issue...

In my case I think there is one. My stamina is not all complete and could brake down in that situation. Bu the issue is of growth and liberty. Growth is the issue because we have to grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord God. Liberty is also an issue because without venture there is no growth...

Freedom to examine God and test must be in place to us growth. The argument is weak, but sincerity is also and issue. So we examine ourselves to see if we are truly born again. Examine ourselves to see if we truly born again...

Do we really have the Liberty of the Children of God? Does the Spirit of God truly lead us to better things? Are following the lead? May God help us determine this. In Jesus Name we Pray. Amen.

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments: