Saturday, November 5, 2011

What Re-Mem-Bears...!

Love,...How about you today...?

Had to work on Saturday?...

I don't know...

But I sense...that I have more peace...lately...

And what remends that Lovi...flower?

I sense that...we hit the nail on the head somewhere...

And how is that Love Potion number Nine...

I couldn't say but when Jesus was nailed on the cross...

They hit the problem right on the head....

You mean...the wrists?...right?

Well they gave him vile to drink....

And then to heaven...

Well anyways...

ditto...end Love...

I don't know what nine has to do with Potion...

But I can't figure otu what how they hit him on the head?...

Well...he became the problem for us...

And God put him on the cross forever away...with all our problems...

And we have problems...but none that God will not nail away....

BSOM
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

ditto..all problems away...Jesus on the Cross...

thbg

No comments: