Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"Gog forgive them," my husband says we stand on the walls of the Tower, hidden by the parapet, looking down into street below. A dancing, sigingb is, chanting mob is weaving its unsteady way through the narrow lanes of the Tower...

The Lady of the Rivers
Phillippa Gregory
------------------------------

I was catching a glimpse of the Triology the 'The Lords of the Ring', and I could see how the Frat who carried Dodo, was the one who found the ring and its inheritance. And thinking of giving it away as a good jesture to his freind, his freind only went to live with the Witch and the Ring gone to where it came from...

And the the one originally found it, went to his wife, two kiddlets, and a cherrywood panelled chateau to be happy as the inheritor of the Matrix of the Ring to take care of him, his wife, his kiddlets, his need and their...

The Power of the Ring could not be taken away even if the Ring was taken away...

BSOM\thbg
------------------------------

"A crease appears betweet my mother's eyebrows as she frowns. 'Tried to keep the flies away.'

My stomach turnat the thought. She fills a handkerchief with the snow-coat mixture and I hold it to the weal of my cheek. Instantly the pain withdraws. It is the coldness of the snow, but what ever mix of herbal juices my mother has added numbs as well'"

Catching Fire
Suzanne Collins
-----------------------------

If at any moment you turn to My America,

I will remeber to heal the land...

Some versu

BSOM\thbg
------------------------------

ditto...America cannot be taken away...

But we can trow it away...if we let...

others...!!!

No comments: