Monday, April 2, 2012

"Oh well, if you can eat with a half-drowned boy on your concience, don't let me stop you,' I told her.

'Darling, I AM sure he's fine. If you're really worried, ring Malcolm and find out what is going on'.

'Ring Malcolm' I shrieked, pulling my face out of my pillow. 'Are you mad?

I can't ring Malcolm after our circus of snog-age!

Can't you see my nutty little friend, I'm the reason Freds fell in the Thames and almost drowned..."

Dumping Princes
Tyne O'Connell
----------------------------

4Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

1John 3:4-7

-----------------------------

Let me alone, I AM ONE...

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

You will know them in the street by how they drive...

Jesus

No comments: