Monday, September 1, 2008

A blessing that came one day...

Let me tell you something that happen to me. For a while, I haven’t been feeling well. I’ve been praying and hoping to recover from that, this illness. I talked to my friend on the internet about it and she suggested that I fast to change things. I did
Then I visited the mountains to remind me of the majesty of God and help me recover. But I’m feeling better after I’ve talked with some of my friends from church.
Peace came upon me and well-being. I’m so thankful. Today it was a different night. Something was accomplished. I didn’t feel I had to lament and agonize way into the night.
I’m reminded that my mother has her own husband and doesn’t need my care every living moment. It was a relief. I love my mother but there a dimension you have to keep tabs on.
We are to help people but we can’t be their everything, for them all the time. I feel so much better. I gather that going outside the group and talking so someone outside can get us to focus out of our self and our own little group which can
Grind us down if we are not careful. We have to remember comes from God and only he can truly deliver us from our snared world. It’s a peculiar thing that we don’t put God first on everything, even those cares that seem righteous.
I just want to thank God for all his solace and direction to my life. Remember the important thing is to have all majestic God always in front of your life and agenda. May this blog help you live a more happy and tranquil life. Do not waste your
energy on things and pursuits that seem righteous but you fail to put God first in your worship and address. It makes all the difference to understand this thing of putting God first, and then we can help others from there. May this blog
enrich and help you to a better walk with God. May you be blessed? Amen

No comments: