Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Chunk of the Word to Reflect...

I was talking to one of my friends that would not just believe me. We’ve become friends but we don’t have good communion on issues. The gospel picks up all kind of fish that come into our net. But we pray that they are indeed good fish preserved for eternity.
Then we talk to another friend that does believe, she has lot problems with her husband, who is passive and angry. Just doesn’t value her as a child of God, in my estimation. Jesus said a prophet has honor in all places, but in her own house, in his own family.
I’m sorry. That is what I perceived is happening in her own house. May she be helped and blessed. Then we have Jesus breaking and blessing the five loaves and the two fish. We can trust the Lord to always provide for us emotionally, physically and spiritually. As we too give
Thanks and break what we have and share with others. Lastly we have Jesus walking on the water. We can trust God to be on our boat when the storms of life arise. We fear and we tremble but we should always remember that God loves us and will care for us and our troubles.

No comments: