Thursday, April 23, 2009

The deal with giants...

I was ending my day with heavy afflictions. My hobbies did not give me rest. I couldn't read the bible. Even my friends who visit me did not lift me up. I really did not know what to do. I turned my face to the wall, sat and told God my problem and sins.

Then I changed the channel on my TV and tuned to a 'christian' station. They were having a telethon and the show brought me back to remember something. I used to support this television station with regular giving.

But ever since I noticed some 'pastors' spending most of the time in the lobby of that 'christian' television station. I realized that that television station had turned into a 'church' were some few individual control the spirit of the station.

I stopped giving totally and have no regrets. I see them now spewing out their whim doctrines. A a television which was a wonderful channel for the gospel had its perfect ruin from the work of Satan. God says that if anything is not focused on him, that group is not christian.

Yes many call themselves by God's name and proclaim things, but the end result is to focus on themselves and not on what God has to say. Religion bases on what man does is not of God. Turn to 1Thessonians 2:4-6,

["...4But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
5For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:
6Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ..."]

Now these characters have no intention to represent what God has to say at any time. Turn to Phil. 2:19,

["...19But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state.
20For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.
21For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's.
22But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel.
23Him therefore I hope to send presently, so soon as I shall see how it will go with me..."]

And these individual are truly giants in the literal sense and call them selves by God name. And the fact of the matter is that this persons truly believe they have angelic parents and have some real 'heavenly' power. Turn Gen. 6:4,

["...4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown..."]

And they believe they can grow children to God at will and certainly believe that God does not choose whom he has foreknow and elected to save. They really belive they can invoke the holy spirit on anyone them choose.

To finish this 'giants' or Anakites of the industry. The bible dictionary label them in hebrew meanin "long-necked or strong necked" And certainly dragons have long necks and strong necks. And these people are known to God. Turn to Jude 3-4,

["... 3Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ...."]

Yes these folk deny the word of God to teach and tell other people what they itch to hear. They give and offer a Jesus them can accept on their own terms, and the Jesus of the bible. All in order to continue to be giants and have the mega churches. May you be blessed. Amen.

No comments: