Friday, December 30, 2011

Dear Jesus, Creator of Heaven and Earth and all the Universe in all its wonder and glory, and who dwell here above and below, Father, Redeemer of men, kind and merciful, Father were were refreshed because my grandson so and so gave me thanks for the gift you thought of and delivered..

It was you thought to save us and gave and sent Jesus to save us and are the one making the deliverance from our sins and our shortcoming to do go and what is fitting..
-------------------------

For a long time, the Roman empire famously lacked a proper central reserve. The 25 legions of Augustine left at his death in AD14 were deliverately disperse on the distant frontiers after inner provinces such as Spain were pacified. They were supplemneted by equal numbers of cheaper auxiliaries...

The Dilemmas of Defence
Roman Empire
Nigel Rodgers
------------------------

1When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

2As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images.

3I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms; but they knew not that I healed them.

4I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them.

5He shall not return into the land of Egypt, and the Assyrian shall be his king, because they refused to return.


Old Testament
--------------------------------

Do you think Love,...that Love is clear??!!..

I really don't think..
That Love is the way We think of it!!...

Explain...

Well I really don't know what real crystaline thought about it is!!..

Second explain or explain in a second..

Well dersire,...I have...

But what my frat desires I really hate...

And even when he desires me...well I hold me back...sometimes...

But when he desire me all the time,...I really don't care about every dime...

But when it is over,...some dime dose come in mind...

And when loves again,... yet rich my heart in pleasure rhyme...

And I do care about where is he next dime...

And yet God took care of me every last time...

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

I really love me God this time..

thbg\BSOM

No comments: