Sunday, December 4, 2011

Love, I kindly remember I couldn't fiz the fireplace...

But remended and remembered how much I love you...

And how is thou my Love in the frontlet and window?!...

I couldn't say...but the fireplace has no gas...or any natural one!!

Ok Love,..seriously...

I...saw your flap...and

I stood silently fixed look up the window...!

Apprension?...!

No...but I saw you fixed on me...my heart told me...and I believed that!!!..

And Love,...ditto...

I...couldn't light the fireplace,...but the plumber...

Tell him to light it up and not fix it up...

I see...when you lit me up...and heart is still chek..check...lit on you...

Mine is...

Check...check??!!...

10\...

...\...\...

What ever you like...

Mire...cababoy...I really don't like that pull of hair of yours...

Well...nose...I'm not together with...

Shall I get more gas or a new fireplace...?...

Mire...no me gusta!!...

Come quieras...up to you...

Any...ways...

Last word from you...

Desmasdromso...!!

It is gettin latte Love...

What is holding you...??!

I need to know again...!

Can't say,...

No sabia,...

But now you know...?!!

Mire...no me gusta...que...

...la jueguen!!...

Ok,...have it your way...!!

Mire...I'm holdin' but I can't let you go!!...

O,..I guess that is the way I'll have to take you...

4?...

Si...culeron...

I guess that is your 10\4!!...

On us two...!!

What God has joined together,..let no one cast asunder...

Amen.

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

So in his heart he thinks... and so he and she is one...!!

thbg

No comments: