Saturday, May 12, 2012

Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound...!

Chapter 39 Conklin and I climbed past the angled rows of parked cars, my feelings of dread increasing the higher as we went. By the time we greeted McNeil and Chi at the top of the fourth row, I felt as if spiders were using the tops of my arms as a freeway, working their way under the hair at the back of my neck. I did not want to see the victim, yet I had to look. I forced my eyes down. And there, lying in an empty space between vehicles, were the bodies. The woman had been pretty, and she remained grace in death. Her white sweater and long brunett hair were soaked in blood.. The Judgement Patterson & Maxine Paetro ------------------------------------------------------- I was supposing that someone I loved was betrayed by someone, even herself, led by the freedom we have in Christ and the, Constitution of the United States of America, but led by other matters, what choices we have have consequences, one bad stock can make your rich and one good stock can may you poor... And in the end what we decide says that we will be responsible for every word we carelessly utter, and resposible to give account for the grace given to us indiviually and not collectivelly... And in the end we will face Christ alone and the frat will not be there interceed or to interupt... And if we say the Devil made me do it... We will be weighed in heart in if in secret we desired it that way... If you are wise you are wise to youself, and if you scoff, you alone will bear it... Jesus skit BSOM\thbg http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory// Face to face alone will be the judgement... Promise ---------------------------------------------------------- Jeremiah 3 1They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD. 2Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness. 3Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed. 4Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth? 5Will he reserve his anger for ever? will he keep it to the end? Behold, thou hast spoken and done evil things as thou couldest. 6The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot. 7And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it. Old Testament

No comments: