Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dee-n!!

It just feels really good to fix something. Later in bed, I toss and turn, unable to shut my mind off. It’s a little after eleven and I can’t stop thinking about my day. I had a really fun time with Adam, and yet just being with him--laughing at his jokes and even considering a date--makes me feel like I’m cheating on Ben. I know it makes no sense, and the fact that it doesn’t its who is keeping me awake… Deadly Little Lies Laurie Jaria Stolarz --------------------------------------------------------------- The relationship, the relationship problem… I could say that who you are with make all the difference and some said love is all you need… But once we get out of bed and the hour transpires… I would say where is the next meal coming from? And we could justify the ends by the means or the means by the ends, but well being with the wrong person does not cut it! But the reality of physical bread and drink is not an imagination. And where do we draw the line of what the ‘body’ needs and then the body else thing we need-food! And the young person in love with glory of beauty well one could envy the rapore of being new in life. But the swollen bellies develop from contagious mal-nutrition… And I would advice to marry for food or be married to food or just think…honestly a beautiful face who can turn down…10/4 on honesty… But when I get up and see my pantry secure for the next month, I would think if see someone smile at me…she would not regret that she gave me that smile… BSOM\thbg http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory// See the ravens in the air how they don’t worry where their next meal is coming from, and then God takes care of them.. Jesus

No comments: