Saturday, May 19, 2012

Logan Heights

Logan May 19, 2012"Hi, Logan." "Hello, Elizabeth." She leaned against the railing, a slight smile on her face. "How was the drive?" "Not too bad." "Must of been strange, thought." "How so?" The Lucky One Nicholas Sparks --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When you chik ask you how was the drive? The putter could of been best... When she slighs must of been strange? I seen worst movies... And she finishes you off if you were lucky? I'd say... I'd tell her ney... But never let off the my loft hay....!! Don't work out??? Nay!!!... I can't lie but can't now assert... But my love for you lost... Night and day search for that heart miss most...!!! BSOM\thbg http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory// Imagine you lost your Mavelline set?? Call Heaven and Earth...find and no rest... Jesus

No comments: