Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hears looking at you...kid around!!..

Anyway President what happened?!...

What happened with what you mean senor?!!..

Well I mean with what is happening there...!!

There where companiero santo?!!...

Well there on the Hill...?...

What here on the Hill?!!...

Yeahp!!...

Well it is don't call be Bill!...

And what is next still in the Mill?...

We nothing...just nothing for the future...

To grind in Mill...

I guess that takes care of my little 5 year Bill!!...

I guess so to now still...

Guess better be birth still...?

To come to this Hill...

And who know what happened to Calvary Hill...

And...forget it...

I guess I already did...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Things are still nill...But the Crane still has more to bring...

to everlasting life on its Bill...

thbg

No comments: