Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The problem of national security...

And the problem of personal security...

And sqit 999...the problem to be saved...

The formula...per ser...!!...

I don't know...

That is the answer...

And if tell God I really don't know the way...

Or anything for that matter...

I will have comfort that you are a kind and merciful God...

For before you hopped on that Cross...

You said,..."Father...forgive them...for they do not know what they do..."

And if you say I see your sin remains in you...

And in the end Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him as righteousness...

The Theif on the Cross believed God and is nowt in paradise...

And God said heaven and earth will triple pass 7 enable 9 but my prayer will not pass away and it is my WORD...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog/tohimbeglory//

And God said come all ye heavy ladden and I WILL give you REST...

Sign

GOD

thbg

No comments: