Saturday, March 10, 2012

O’ God why hash thou cast me off for ever? Why doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture?..

Remember thy congregation, witch thou hast purchased of old: the rod of thine inheritance, witch thou hast redeemed: this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt…

Old Testament
-------------------------------

Lovi,…the cold thought for you??!!…

I don’t want to talk about it!!!…

Why has thou contenance fallen…face to the ground??!!…

I don’t think…that entertaining your fluff with some else…

Well..

Water it is but…

Darkness entails to fall into that hole…

And we think that the trouble comes when we have water trouble the sight and darkness comes…

And what could be worse than what is precious to us come to drown us like the great flood of old…

And we think we can conjure thoughts but when we invoke a hole…

We can be sure it could be a gusher to snipe out the air we breathe and we sufficate…

And it goose saying, ill look-ill find…

And the witch thing could be just a wild goose chase, that only take far away from the camp where the water is…

Perceiving that I could not see your fluff…

I could say…

That I understand why I did not see your fluff…

…around is the tough and plenty of of nose snuff…

And if that was not enough…

Those who bible and God hit into the ruff!!!…

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments: