Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Professor Buckingham cut her eyes at me, expecting me to argue, I guess, but all i could think was senior year. I don't know if it was the head trauma or the fatigue, but I hadn't really thought about the fact I was a senior..

I lookede around at the girls who filled the hall, and it occurred to me that none of the were older than us, more trained than us, and really more ready for the outside world."

Out of Sight, Out of Time
ally carter
-----------------------

Lovi, the sight that we don't hve sight or sight to look at??!!...

I don't see you any more...

But if We loose the sight to look at...hem...hem...mirror!!..

I really don't see any possibility of that happening!!...

Explain...por fa!!..

I could see that what see may be passing away quickly...

Certain??!!..

I don't see any problems in mirrors!!..

Then??!!..

What if run out or time??!!..

Faceshift...game over...!!

Certain..??!!

No, because the porthole will open and the sea will part...

And the Matrix will open for me...and fall on those that persue me!!..

Hallelujah...praise God!!!..

I tell you a Mystery...

You will not all sleep but in a wisk be changed...

Jesus
BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments: