Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The blogger account...

I have blogging account and in my mind is in the outskirts of town. I know there's no virtual distance in the web and no address is so far away that we cannot reach it just as fast as a close one. We also have LockedJournal account which we also appreciate.

We also have a facebook account which we also use. And we use all of them. Each site has a particular spirit to it. Some are confined. Some are open. Some you have to write fast and in others you feel like you can take your time.

Sometime how you write is determined by the spirit of the blog site. This site has a freindly spirit and I am reminded that I'm a guest and I like to remember that in what I say. We want to stay here until a long time, God willing.

I use all he sites to keep producing. I was watching a movie about a baker who was instrumental in mending peoples lives and someone eventually mended his life. I feel like a baker. I wake up very early and love to share what I experience and read in God's word.

Like I'm doing now. It has been so rewarding to give myself away. My troubles, my hangups, my anxieties and apprehensions. The fact of the matter is that I will only be around once. And many time I asked the Lord to give me something significant to do.

And he gave me this, give your life away. And that's what keep me alive, giving my life away. I've made so many wonderful freinds here and learned from them, you so much. And I learned to have sympathy. That aspect in myself is always under repair.

We didn't turn to any scriptures here. I just want to ask you to pray for me so I can turn the page on my life and give away another piece or page of my life away. I love you in the Lord and feel so blessed to write and read from you on this site. May you be blessed. Amen.

No comments: