Monday, April 20, 2009

Go figure the situation...

After a long session of turmoil and anxiety after Passover, we thought and look brightly ahead to the good things God has for me and us. For God says, I know the plans I have for you, for good and not for harm...

But I lost my temper today in the most disastrous manner and I'm not happy. How long shall we endure the ploys of the wicked? No there's not trophy for being right when relationships are ruined and God laws disobeyed.

The only one who would be happy now is the devil. He managed to pick and pick at a relation until it had the last straw and the volcano of fire and ash explode and ruin the whole scenery and neihborhood.

We turn to Isaiah 29:13,

["...13Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:.."]

The Lord has his own brand of indignation, when we invent doctrines and whim of our own imagination and call them 'christian'. Certainly some are so that are the ones who perhaps think they bring glory to God, by their whims.

The Lord says, their hearts are really far away. And he can even talking to me right now? And I examine myself right now. Do I really represent God by the things I say and more particular by the thing I do?

Nay, losing ones temper, is not the christian life. So we pray that tomorrow will be a better day. Today we cashed in for a loss and we have nothing to glory. If we can glory in something- it's Gods mercy and forgiveness.

May God bless you and may he have all the praise and all the glory. Amen.

No comments: