Monday, July 18, 2011

The Amer-rica--Dread-m!!..

The Lord said from this City I Have hid my face for all it's abominations!!...

And Jeremiah said, where Cita de thou stipulate, my Lord?!!..

And the Lord said,...

Is there any City called by name in the World,...

And if I hold certain that a men and women and children are the same before me...

What City is the City of the Lord,...

And if that City hold certain that, what God has created is sill equal as human,...

Then the City of my Glory will be Pensilavania Capilol Hill City,...

Washington D.C...

And the Lord added,...

...And if any City in the World hold certain the essentials of the U.S Constitution in any Province,..the City will be my Summer Home,...

And I AM not a respecter of person of any degree,...because I AM the KING and I do as I please when I want and how I wanto,...comprede world?!!

Write down because this come back to haunt you in way you will not like...

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Come here for some truth above!!...

thbg

No comments: