Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Commitment Ceremony!!..

Dear Miss Daniel Janel,...

I prescribe that you are free agent dictamun,...

And prescribed to me is a numaraclure to ensure...

You engagement to my, son, my agent, and my perpuse,...

To secure your engament with a certain cut of heart,...

That will distroy your hope of child and happiness,...

And in the end revile past misunderstandin,...

And further the purpose of Mr. Blessings to hamper the gospel...

Take the money from Mr. Blessing to secure a free bar at Gandolia Club,...

And the drinks are on me...Natiki Himself...

And have a good time,... enjoy...dance...sing...and even swagger Mr. Bliss....

And Bless yourself that I will see you Monday...

And rememer what Jesus said to his elect,...

If I said to you Miss Daniel,...If said I love you...

Jesus and I meant it like the songs says,...

For ever...

And if I've forgiven you before,...

Know for sure that I will forgive you again,...

And that is the gospel,...

That we need the Cross,...

For love to continue...

Ps. Daniel,...

I love you...

Dr. Nantike of Hobo Gandolia...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Come ye to wedding feast of Daniel and Nantiki Hobo ...

thbg

No comments: