Sunday, July 10, 2011

What Happens Thou in Japan?!...

I came ti know something in Cain High!!..

That out of the Orient light to came nigh!!..

But when I think of you Thou..

It comes to pass that I AM thou..

________________________________________


But when Tokio Rose..

Came to me..

I found I could not see!!..

________________________________________


But when insense House Arrive...

My Hope for the Orient came...

Alive...

_______________________________________

Remeberin' from where I thou...came

I found I had to play and plan a new game...

And now I am in visit...

And in the Orient now the Sun Visit...

1 comment:

Candlelight said...

Percieving or receiving in thought...

My old perceptions came to knot...

But when I saw in the face fair..

A new way of perception I debonair..

And finally I close...

The way of the Lucky...

I hardy my heart know...

But-in-the-wieser I know..

Came from Kentucky..

And not from the Geisha Land...

I now know why you liked Rocky..

And I AM to from ken-tucky...

And in that I AM very Lucky!!!