Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tanta...tan...tan...glory!!..

Hurry up my little chum...

Your betrothed is gettin' married...

I really wanted to call you or on you...

Tan...mmm...tan...tan...tun...tun..

Hurry...my chum your betrothed is gettin' married...

Little peice...Little peice of my life!!...

Anna Ways...

Him who called you in the early mornin'...

And puts a romantic song...

I won yearns for you...

Him who plays a song...

It is craze...

But it is me!!...

I miss you you so much...

You never know...

But only by myself...I brought it upon myself...

For you...

Him who dies to be in your arms...

And crazy out my mind for you...

And die for you...

And yet only you I love...

I miss you so much...

Only I AM thinks of you!!...

My Love...

Jesus...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Get Jesus Here and Above!!...

thbg

No comments: