Sunday, July 3, 2011

What Jesus said to me...!

America was made for lemonade and apple pie, hotdogs and baseball!...

And when we made a turn we took on ourselves a new directive to continue with the menu buffett!..

And but,..when we made the invocation,...we pehaps made one error that everyone well put on!...

And watching me see my self as a passed throught the mirror...

I perhaps a took a too long look at myself...

And then when looked a the mirror Jesus God made me...

I looked even worse then...

And God decided to break both mirrors...

And be not what I was...

But what I could be...

...now I don't know in what mirror to look at myself....

But I now when I look at my fellow human fellow....

I remember how look in both mirrors...

thbg\BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

1 comment:

Candlelight said...

Fellow Kenyians:

I know that when we came to this idea of nation...

I like to remember that this place is no different...

in needing...

the right perception of how God...

looks at us in human respect...

and for each other respect is the best for of love give anyone...

O.D.E