Friday, July 8, 2011

One Conjecture after another!!..

Once a pub a time...

In Chicago...Street...

He kept talking a...I don't know about what!!..

I had no shoes but you took me in said Jesus!!..

And,...but gave me the wrong Bill...

I wondered what that ment being the manager of some ill report sort!!..

But I had no money,...because....I forgot my wallet...I had three debit card there!!...

And la chickitilla just couldn't have enough of me,...I had to...just jump out of her place!!..

But as it is the Pizza was good but maybe they never heard in Chicago of the Pizza Inn recipe!!..

And so it go that day,...this is the day the Lord has made and he made me glad!...

Arriva Monterrey and Pensilvania Avenue...I give the place a grade of 47...

A si fue ese dia con mi hermosa hermana...le gusto al sicario...

No comments: