Thursday, September 22, 2011

"After school, I heard straight to Need, relieved that I had to work, that I be busy settin' up for classes and unloadin', the kinl and won't have time to dwell on dysfunction person that is my life..."

If we take on to commit an experiment to feel better! We want to join three concepts to relieve stress:

The most importang concept is that only God can do the impossible!

And something bothering me is that there is this idea that coveting is something had for me and everone! And I try to limit the bondage to other people's good's! But unable to suffice for myself I AM sad and destroyed that I AM constantly afflicted by devils of whom I covet their goods which I need! And that doesn't seem fair I realize that!...

And I want to obey God on this respect because I can't see and experience the consequences! But,...

The closure on this is what is Jesus can set us free from this world and condition of sinning and for me it is coveting! And the lesson for me is that only God can do the miracle of doing the impossible and for me I want God to help me stop this bondage of coveting!

Amen...

BSOM
http://www.christiangbog.com/tohimbeglory//

For me it want and you to get...
And don't stop until my needs are met...

thbg

No comments: