Monday, September 5, 2011

Happily Ever After...Wubbz U and I...!!

Phineas and Ferb...

What ever is thou...my love...

I don't care about you...

I turn up the slappe machine to abominate youah...

And what turn up my dear...

I don't my dear but a little child came and game me company...

And where was though when swept and perhaps too important to part..ti..ci..pate...

And then everything ended...

And the cut was...???

But I tell you the cut get wider everytime...you abominate nd...follow you know who..

And this is no bull...

Get away from the stool....

Anyways my love...check...??d

No check...

You mean...Blessingstoyouall dint not pay you...???

I don't know what...you meeen!!!...

Enter the dragon...

And what is that..lost love???...

What is thy count..ten..non..sense...fallen..???

I don't know not pay off...

Check did not clear the bank???

I don't know what you...meeen???...

Anyways how was the spread???...

Te sales Nantiki...3...3.5...4???

69...???

Anyway.. do you feel batter...

...silence...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Love...let me tell you...

Many are called but few are choosen...

And my love for you is gift from God...

If you give it up...well

In to the well it goes...

And yet...they probabley will do a number on you all tommorrow...

And then the end will come...

JESUS

thbg

No comments: