Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm through for the Day...of his appearing!!..

That's it I'm through...leaning today!...

This school business get me the runts...

I fumble before I get to punt...

I was in class and it was wonderful to experience...

But later I came home and I din not know...

What is that that is happens...

And I do my homework...

And great and now what happens...

And through the course...till the end...

And in the end the deal is to not bend!...

And the trill of a grade...

And coming home with the paper...

I wonder what progress I had made...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

In the beginnin was the Word...

And the Word was with God...Love...

And the Word was God...

______________________

And later I became then vision I entertained...

thbg

No comments: