Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Post Mortum...

"Yet behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth unto you and you shall see their way and there doings: And you shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it on the past..."

And yes Lovi,...concerning Jerusalem, the Spring Flower of the East...

And the thought percludes that only in God are we safe...

And only on his Grace...

Because what percludes on the rest is...

Nothing else than...

Evil result...

So rejoice with God this Sabbath in Fall...

...well may be the start of the Fall of the Sabbath of some...

...if not many going the wrong witchity way...

I AM afraid...

So it is...

So Love...together again?!....

I perclude no...

A whence answer...??

May be door swing...

Have with me another fling...

And forget the the old sting...

And again me...Serenata...

To me and God sing...we are the perhaps...

the same sing...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Come and sing a new song...

Jesus

thbg

No comments: