Monday, September 12, 2011

The little butterfly dove into the heart...

Love,...I was misty today...

And noticed you were too that way...

The adjurants came but maybe summer is over...

Anyways I did a little check and got a little reciept back...

And another check to go...and nother receipt back...

Well that did it for me...considering the...circumstances of battle stations...

Well not conclusive...but the heart did rejoice in me to see that were are still...

...together...but the it is a little misty today...one of those days...where are going...

...Where you are is where I was today...inpite of what may came circumstances...

...My love is still in check...check on me...for that matter...

10/4 and out...I AM still there for you...chek on that for me...


BSOM
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Like a good freind and neighbor,...state...and keep what I stated before...love you much...

chek on me n' that...

Jesus

thbg

No comments: