Saturday, October 15, 2011

"My freinds, we want you to understand how it will be for those followers who have already died. Then you won't grieve over them and be like people who do not have any hope. We believed that Jesus died that when God brings Jesus back again, he will bring with him all that had faith in Jesus before they died..."

1Thess. 4:13-14
New Testament
_______________________________________________________

On the subject...subjective...subjected...and ejected...!!!

I don't know Love, but that subject about my mother being saved...

May have be subjected to some ill finding...

But Lovi duck...I'm you gift you mother passed on to you...because she loved you...

Anyways what ejected...??

Well I think your mom was ejected from the vehicle when she crashed head no so I hear...!

But what was that have to do with her being saved...???

God question...

mmm...

mmm....heh...heh..

From precept to precept, from line to line,.... a little here and little there...

till you are snared...fallback and are ejected into eternal life...

ditto...

Famliar sound...?

Check on that machuron put me on the spot...thing...

check on that ...Love...

BSOM
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Many are called...but few are really chosen...so God loved the World...

thbg

No comments: