Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Sabbath Sermon Message: The Intuitive...

In many ways it seems that in America we have moved away from intuitive problem solving and become obsessed with logic. That's a shame because it means we've turned our back on what made us great.

One of the reasons we've moved away from intutive thought is that we feel its usefulness has been surpplanted by scientific thought, which is rooted in logic. In the Western world, scientific discovery has been so astonishingly successful for us that we put intuitive thought on the back burner.

Roger Dawson\Secret of Power Problem Solving

______________________________________________________________

Another strategy to track Chinatown's environmental future comes in the unconventional format of a video game...

dig this gig
Laura Dodd

______________________________________________________________

Lovi, and do you think life and success is movie?...

And what would be you movie?...

I think I would be like a...

Can't think or put it together right now...but

...fearful isn't or not...?

No...I thing the the movie would tell or entail or reflect...

a way to know that you are...I AM part of the movie and the...

happy ending...

And since I can see...that the movie would have a happy ending and it is...

predictable that it is just a movie...

And after I go and do something else...

But I cherish the thought of the movie message and sometimes

the message is difficult and some are horror movies that take me from

stress...I come to reality and sometime reality is more of a horror of letdown than a

bad movie that comes to an end...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

ps. I see reality as very real...and if love is intuitive ...

I know for sure that is very real like God is...

BSOM\thbg

"And sometimes Lovi all that matter to me is the love I have for you..."

thbg

No comments: