Monday, October 31, 2011

The Way we wear...!

Remember yesterday...mmm...the feeling....

Love,...I kind of remember yesterday...

I would sit there and envision your beauty...

And I would just marvel at how beautiful I see youl...

And but then it is not a dream...because you are beautiful in truth...

And I mean this indeed that you are...

I really want to return to that moment when I first met you...

Please pray to God that we return to what we first say in each other...

BSOM\thbg
________________________________

Granted, it is easy to bash Catholics and Christians for their failings, and it would be massibly naive of me to imagine that eth various Buddisht schools aren't guilty of similiar distortions or misdirection...

The Accidental Buddhist
Dinty W. Moore
_______________________________

And that is the thought that what we are taught is not what we believe and...
And whether we are free to belive what we want or are trapped to belive what others...
have us to believe...

And yet are we really free not in body but in heart to really have choice to really find haven to what really hope for...

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

stay in the program or else we kick out of the circuit...

thbg

No comments: