Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The New..Period...!!

"Their parents are divorced, there is a tremendous sense of fragmentation in families. I talk kids coming to buddism who don't know their mother is, I don't wheter she is living in the East Coast or the West Coast, haven't seen her for twelve years of something.

We have amazing stories that we are all aware. In a way it is very evolved undersanding..."

The Accidental Buddhist

__________________________________________________

Love, what this with what we talked about...

Nehemesis,...that Idont' like the way you look at me...

I could nto know what that look would be like??..

I say that what happened to my mother is not...

Well I see what you mean...

That somewhere I'd had to remember that she also had a dream...

BSOM\thbg

______________________________________________

Milagros are available at Santuario de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe, about a mile south of the border, they are sold by Libreria Encuentro, a privetely owned shop, open a few hours a day, sell religious books and pictures and rosary beads...

Answered Prayers

______________________________________________

Any ways Lovi, what with this telling you what to do...

And starting when and how and why would I want to do that and for what purpose...??

I don't know what you mean Makuron,...

But if you think that you can come by and ...

Tell me when the milk is out, well...

I don't see any reason why you have to come by...

No se...I don't like you being confident over me...

Makuras en College...but...

No Creia que se tratabe de mi...!

____________________________________________

ditto...

College is not everything...

But love is...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...

Hosea

thbg

No comments: